Search the Guru app in Microsoft Teams:
1. In the upper-right hand corner of a message, click the three ellipses to open a dropdown selector with More actions > then Answer with Card.
2. When you search for and find the Guru Card you're interested in sharing to the channel or chat, click the Answer with Card button, and then choose submit on your message to post into the channel/chat.
3. You can then search Guru for Cards that may help answer your question. To help, you'll see the search bar will automatically be populated with the question from the original message. There you can view the Card to double check, or answer with that Card right in the thread!
📑 Related articles
- Microsoft Teams Integration Overview
- Managing Guru Notifications in Microsoft Teams
- Creating Guru Cards in Microsoft Teams
- Searching Guru in Microsoft Teams