Do you have content you don't need to share with the whole team? ⚡️ You can share Guru Cards with specific users to make sure the right people have access to the information that they need, even if that needs to remain private. 🚀
To share a new Card with Specific Users:
- Create a new Card that you want to share privately with specific users on your Guru team.
- On the final page before saving the Card, you will see a section titled Who Can Access this Knowledge?
- Select Specific Users
- Enter the name(s) of the user(s) you want to share the Card with. They must have access to the Collection that Card lives in in order to appear from the dropdown
You and those you've shared the private Card with can search for this content. However, private Cards cannot live on a Board
To share an existing Card with Specific Users:
- Open a Guru Card that you want to share. Remember, you need to be the Author of that Card in order to change the privacy settings to limit access.
- Click the ellipses on the left-hand toolbar, and open Privacy & Sharing settings.
- Select Specific Users.
If this existing Card already lives on a Board, you will be prompted to first remove it from the Board before making it private.
If you'd like to create private content before sharing it with your team, we recommend using our Card Drafts feature.