Tags provide your team with flexibility in organizing content. You can add, edit, and remove tags as you acquire knowledge and adjust your strategy.
As an Admin, you can add Tags to any Card. As an Author, you can only add Tags to Cards that are in Collections to which you have Author access.
Adding a Tag to a Card
When Creating a Card:
- Enter your content and designate the Collection
- Click in the "Tags" field. If this is your first tag, enter your desired tag name and select Create new tag. On the next screen, you will confirm creating this new Tag by selecting Save. You also have the option to add the Tag to a Category. To redo the Tag, click Cancel.
- To add an existing Tag to the Card, scroll or begin typing the tag name. As you type, tag suggestions will surface. When the one you want is selected, click to add it to the Card.
- Repeat the previous steps until your desired Tags are added to the Card. To remove a Tag, click the X on the appropriate Tag.
- When you've finished adding Tags, select Next to finish creating your Card.
When Editing a Card:
- Open the appropriate Card.
- Navigate to the bottom tool bar of the Card.
- Hover over the tool bar to reveal a pencil icon. Select the icon to add or edit Tags.
If your desired Tag already exists, scroll to find it or begin typing it and select it from the surfaced options.
If you'd like to create a new Tag, enter the name and select Tag not found. Create New Tag. Click Save.
In Card Manager:
The Card Manager can be especially helpful to Authors when adding tags to multiple Cards at once.
- Navigate to the Card Manager.
- Choose the Card(s) you wish to tag by clicking the square checkbox next to each Card title or filtering by using the Filter by Attribute column on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the Tag icon in the top bulk actions bar.
- Select Add tag(s) or Remove tag(s) depending on which action you'd like to take.
- Click in Add or create a Tag and begin typing the tag name you want to add or remove, or scroll to find it among the list of tags. If you are creating a new tag, type your tag and confirm the action. Repeat this step if you'd like to add or remove multiple tags.
- Press Save.
Click on any tag on a Card in the web app to see all other Cards with the same tag.