Create Cards in Microsoft Teams
1. You can create a Guru Card out of any Microsoft Teams message. To start, click on the ellipses to the right side of the message.
2. From the dropdown that appears, select More Actions, then Create a Card.
3. You will be prompted to make any edits to the Card that you'd like to make.
You can also save this Card as a draft to access in the web app at a later time!
4. You will be prompted to select the Collection that you'd like that Card to live in. Following, you will be asked to designate the Verifier, Verification Interval, and Board for this content.
5. Then you're all set! You will be prompted to publish that Card, where it will be available to view in the web app, as well as within this Teams Channel. You can also choose to save this Card as a Draft to revisit in the web app at a different time.
When you first view the content in the Teams window before publication, you will notice the formatting with be in Markdown format. Not to worry! This will reflect accurately upon publication.
- If the Board you would like to assign this Card to is not already in your Guru account you can create a new Board in advance of creating your Card in the Web App.
- You cannot assign Tags to a Card in the creation process.
- The timeline for verification is set for three months by default but can be updated.
📑 Related articles
- Microsoft Teams Integration Overview
- Managing Guru Notifications in Microsoft Teams
- Searching Guru in Microsoft Teams
- Answering Questions in Microsoft Teams