You must be an Admin to access the SSO/SCIM page in Team Settings and to set up SSO for your team.
Setting up Okta and Guru
1. Log into Okta. From your Dashboard, click on the Add Applications button.
2. Search for "Guru" and click Add next to the Guru logo:
3. In General Settings, the Application Label should read "Guru." Select your Application Visibility Settings and select Done.
4. Click on the Sign On tab and then click the View Setup Instructions button
6. After completing the steps in Guru, navigate back to Okta. Select the push permissions (circled below) that you want turned on. We recommend turning all of these options on to automatically push changes to Guru.
7. In Okta, close the setup instructions and click on the Assignments tabs and assign People and/or Groups to have access to Guru:
8. Finally, return to your Okta Dashboard and click on the Guru icon to login to Guru.
How will users log in to Guru when SSO is turned on?
After Okta has been enabled, all users must log in to Guru via their Okta Dashboard. Admins will still be able to log into Guru natively as a failsafe, in case of any issues.
Will I have to still invite people in Guru?
If you've given your team member access to Guru through Okta, they will be able to sign into Guru through Okta. Once a user signs in via Okta, a Guru account will be automatically created for them and they will be able to see your team's content.
How does group provisioning and Collection access work?
You can set up users who log into Guru through Okta to join one default Group in Guru. Please note that all new and current users are automatically included in the All Members group. From there, an Admin can add them to other Groups for them to have the appropriate Collection access.