The Analytics section allows you to track your entire team's usage over the selected time period. By showing all Guru active user events (which include each time a user views, copies, searches, verifies or edits a Card), Analytics provides you with valuable insight into team trends.
Once you've built out content in Guru, it's helpful to see how your team is leveraging it. The overview tab provides a broad look at how Guru is being used at the account level.
This User Tab is only viewable by Admins/Collection Admins.
All Analytics widgets will update every 1-2 hours with your team's information.
Leveraging Charts in Analytics:
- The Total Adoption Chart shows the Total # of Users in Guru compared to the Total # of Monthly Active Users (MAU) over a specified timeline.
- The Adoption Percentage shows the total number of users in Guru compared to the total number of Monthly Active Users (MAU) over the specified timeline.
Trust Score over time
- The Trust Score Over Time chart shows how your Trust Score has changed over a specified timeline. The Trust Score is calculated by the percentage of Trusted Cards (that are Verified) out of the percentage of Untrusted Cards (that are Unverified)
Searches Producing Results
- These are the top terms that your team's searching for and for which Guru is yielding relevant results. These should be kept in mind when creating future Cards, as they indicate content that is accessed frequently.
Searches Producing No Results
- These are the top terms that your team is search for and for which Guru has no results. Review these results and add Guru Cards that address the search terms to grow your knowledge base.
Board Searches also populate here, so a term might show up as both producing and not producing results depending where the search takes place. The term could be found when searching all cards, but not found on a specified board.
Usage by User
- User Tab only viewable by Admins/Collection Admins
- The team usage chart shows all Guru active user events, which include each time a user views, copies, searches, verifies or edits a Card. There will always be fluctuations, but overall, strong teams will continually reach the same usage highs.
- Below the chart you can see team usage broken down by individual user. This allows you to evaluate adoption and understand how specific members of the team are contributing to overall usage. Team members use Guru at differing amounts based on their role and use case; what's important is that a majority of Guru users are consistently engaged in the product.
- You can further assess an individual's usage by clicking on the "..." and selecting User Drilldown next to their number of Cards Copied or Cards Viewed.
- Adjust the filters to see the user's activity within specified timeframes, Collections, and more.
- The Most Viewed section tells you the Cards they’ve viewed the most. This information allows you to determine which Cards are providing the greatest utility to a user. This can be particularly helpful when looking to determine how top performing reps are spending their time, or if new reps have viewed their required material.
Filtering: Adjusting the Timeframe, Collection(s), Group(s), User(s) and Source Application(s)
The Analytics dashboard allows you to define the date, Collection, and Group parameters for all of the results using filters. Click on the ▶ Filters at the top of each page to get the dropdown below. Once you have selected your filters, press the Run button (top right).
- To define a time parameter for your statistics, mouse over the date filter on the top row. Then, select a timeframe or a specific date range on a calendar. All results will reflect the time filter you select.
- To filter by Collection - mouse over the Collection filter, then type in or select the Collection you would like to filter by (Example: Collection is equal to Sales) in the dropdown. If there are multiple Collections, you can click the + to add in more. All results then reflect the filter of Collections you select. This information allows you to coach your team based on the content areas that you manage.
- To filter by Group - mouse over the Group filter, then type in or select the Group(s) in the dropdown you would like to drill down on for insight into their usage in Guru. All results will reflect the Group filter you select. With this information, you will be able to coach specific Groups of users on your team to increase engagement, adoption, and utilization of relevant content.
To filter by Source Application - mouse over the Source Application filter and then type in or select the Source Application you would like to drill down into by source. All results will reflect the Source Application filter you select. With this information, you will be able to analyze data specific to the source(s) that you team is using to access Guru.
- To filter by User - Mouse over the User filter on the User and Performance tab, then type in or select the specific user(s) in the dropdown you would like to drill down on for insight into their usage in Guru. All results will reflect the User filter you select. With this information, you will be able to coach a specific user or users on your team to increase engagement, adoption, and utilization of relevant content.