You must have Admin + Author access OR Collection Owner access for the specific Collection to migrate content from your Zendesk Help Site into Guru.
Follow the steps below to migrate your knowledge from Zendesk to Guru. See here for more on Guru's migration options.
How to Migrate Content into Guru from Zendesk
1. Go to Team Settings in the Guru web app.
2. Click the Collections tab.
3. Click the Collection Settings wheel in the top right of the Collection where you want to import the Zendesk Help site content.
4. Select Import Content and then Zendesk Help.
5. Provide the homepage URL to your public Zendesk Help site, then click Begin Scraping Zendesk.
6. Our migrator tool will process the files into a readable format for Guru, compress those files, then upload them to the designated Collections.
Due to the nature of these jobs, the general waiting time can exceed 30 minutes. An email will be sent once this migration is complete.
If there is any issue with the migration, you will receive an error message and be prompted to reach out to our team to determine next steps.