Searching with Keywords
- Search with keywords in the extension or the web app by typing into the search bar.
- For more insight into how keywords work in Guru's search algorithm, look here.
Searching with "Quotations"
- To search exact terms, i.e. "sales assets", you can close the phrase in quotation marks.
Searching with tags
- Search with tags in the extension or the web app by first typing a '#', which will bring up a list of all the tags used by your team. When the tag you want is selected (denoted with a blue overlay), press enter to search with it.
- Learn more about how to search with tags.
Searching with Collections
- Search with Collections in the extension or the web app by typing a '!', which will bring up a list of all the Collections you have access to on your Team.
- When the Collection you want is selected (denoted with a colored overlay), press enter to search with it. You can search using multiple Collections and tags.
Searching with Recent Searches
- Recent search terms you used now appear as a searching option beneath the search operations Collection, tag category, and tags. This allows you to more easily search for something again and reference historical searches.
- Search with recent searches by selecting a term in the dropdown list. Clicking will populate the search bar.
Searching with Slack
- Use this comprehensive guide to searching Guru in Slack.
Searching with MS Teams
- Use this comprehensive guide to searching Guru in Microsoft Teams.
Searching within Boards
- Search within Boards by first navigating to the Board (either in the web app or the extension) you would like to search in. Once in the Board, use the search field and the results will be limited to the Board you're looking at.