Exporting Cards makes it easy for you to access and utilize your content, as well as maintain it as a backup of your overall knowledge base in the event you would ever need to restore it.
Authors, Admins, and Collection Owners can export Guru Cards.
- Navigate to the Card Manager in Guru's web app.
- Select the Card(s) you want to export by clicking in the checkbox(es) to the left of the Card title.
- Click on the Export Cards icon.
- Confirm that you would like to export the selected Cards.
- Once confirmed, the exported Cards will be emailed to you for download as a CSV in HTML format.
What information about the exported Guru Cards will appear on the CSV download?
The CSV of the exported Guru Cards will contain the following information:
- Content (in HTML format)
- Card ID
- Date Created
- Created By
- Last Modified
- Last Modified By
- Last Verified
- Last Verified By
- Times Favorited
- Times Copied
- Times Viewed
- Trust State
- Verification Interval
- Collection Name
- Card Link
Card exports are not customizable and Guru cannot add, modify or remove categories on the above list at this time.
📑 Related articles
Learn more about how to export your Collections as a .zip file.