We hope you'll find this quick guide helpful in outlining the key features that will assist you as you kick off your use of Guru! Each feature mentioned below includes a link to access more detailed descriptions and instructions. Check them out:
- Guru Academy Read-Only Course | Learn how to maximize your team’s knowledge with Guru Academy: a self-paced learning environment created to make your job easier
- Guru Web App | Access Guru's Web App - specifically the Boards view of a specific Collection - as your initial point of entry into Guru. This way, you can view the full scope of content that your subject matter experts have populated for you. You can even access the Guru Web App from your phone by navigating to app.getguru.com on your phone's browser.
- Searching Content in Guru | To find what you need, when you need it, use our smart search bar by typing keywords/phrases or Tags and Categories to surface accurate results!
- Asking a Question | Can't find the information that would benefit you and your team? Use Guru's "Ask an Expert" feature (the '?' icon accessible from the Guru Extension or Web App) to ask the expert or Group that's best fit to answer. Asking them a question automatically triggers a notification and Slack message or email.
- Commenting/@Mentioning | Looking for additional insights or clarification on the content of a Card? Simply @mention a specific individual or Group of experts - they'll receive a notification and email or Slack message.
- Verification | Respond to your prospects & customers with confidence! With Guru's verification workflow, experts consistently review and validate the accuracy of your content.
- Guru's Mobile Apps | It’s easier than ever to grab your knowledge on the go with Guru’s mobile application.
📑 Related articles
Not a Guru Read-Only user? Check out the following articles to learn more about your role in Guru: