The information you can pull from Card usage can be invaluable to your team to track trends and highlight performance. Not sure where to start? These three metrics are a great start to dive deeper into Analytics. When you're ready, you can learn even more about measuring success in Guru here.
Who creates the most Cards
1. Go to Card Manager & export all Cards.
2. Paste the results into a Google Sheet. Delete all columns except author and card title. Make a pivot table based on unique Card titles by the Author. Sort the results in descending order. This article breaks down more specific steps to do so.
Who views the most Cards
1. Go to the Analytics page in the web app and navigate to the User tab. Set the appropriate filters at the top of the page (such as the timeframe you want to look at) and select Run.
2. Scroll down to the User Views widget. Click on the Card Viewed column to sort in descending order. This will show you who viewed the most Cards in your timeframe.
All Analytics widgets will update every 1-2 hours with your team's information.
Due to the nature of the content, the Analytics page will generally take around 5-10 seconds to load. If you are experiencing significant delays on the Analytics page, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
What Cards are viewed the most
1. Go to the Analytics page in the web app and navigate to the Knowledge tab. Set the appropriate filters at the top of the page (such as the timeframe you want to look at) and select Run.
2. The Most Viewed Cards widget will include all of your most popular Cards based on your timeframe.
📑 Related articles