One of Guru's key features is verification. This tells your team what content is up to date and safe to use with customers. So that you can understand the general status of your content, Guru provides a trust score that represents the percentage of your content that is verified.
Accessing and Understanding your Trust Score
Your trust score can be found in two places.
- Web App: Go to the web app (app.getguru.com) and the initial dashboard will display the trust score. You can always return to the dashboard by clicking the 'G' icon in the left hand corner of the navigation bar.
- Analytics: Navigate to Analytics in the web app (app.getguru.com/#/analytics) to view the trust score in the top right corner of the Analytics portal.
Your trust score communicates the percentage of content in your account that is up to date. Every team is different, but accounts with the highest usage have trust scores above 85%, meaning only 1/8 of their content is out of date.
Improving your Trust Score
- If you have enough Unverified Cards that it would raise your team's Trust Score's percentage, you can see how much your Trust Score will be raised when those cards are verified from the main Dashboard of the Web App next to Cards to Verify:
- If your content is coming up for verification too frequently, change the verification interval to reflect the appropriate frequency with which your Cards' content needs to be updated.
- Filter in the Card Manager to see unverified content and sort by the most views. Show Verifiers the usage of their content and explain the impact of untrusted content (decreased adoption and increased shoulder tapping), which could encourage them to verify their Cards. Ensuring that popular Cards remain up to date is essential for long-term adoption.
- Utilize the Card Manager to bulk verify Cards that do not need to be updated individually.
📑 Related articles
- Improve your Trust Score by creating a Knowledge Council to help divide out verification responsibility