How to move existing Boards into a different Collection
1. From the Knowledge page, select the Collection where Board you want to move currently exists.
2. Click the title of the Board you'd like to move. To move a Board, you must be an Author in both the original Collection (where the Board currently resides) as well as the Board's destination Collection.
3. Click the ellipsis to the right of the Board title and select Move to another Collection.
4. In the modal that pops up, find or type the name of the Collection to which you would like to move the Board. You can choose from Collections where you have Author access.
5. Click Move Board.
All Cards on the Board will be moved to the Collection you choose, with the Board's structure remaining intact. Anyone without access to the Collection to which you moved the Board will no longer be able to access the Cards or Board.
How to move individual Cards to a different Collection
Cards can be moved, in bulk and individually, to another Collection via the Card Manager. Any Cards moved via the Card Manager will need to be restructured on Boards in their new Collection. Cards cannot live in multiple Collections.
1. Navigate to the Card Manager.
2. Here, you will see all the Cards your team has created along with certain key attributes about each one. Filter to find the Cards you'd like to act on.
3. Select the Cards you'd like to move by clicking in the checkbox located to the left of each Card title. To select all Cards, check the box next to 'Card Title' and click the Move to Collection icon.
4. Select the Collection you would like the Cards moved to and click Save Changes.
5. Your Card now lives in the destination Collection!
If the Card's Verifier does not have access to the new Collection where you're moving it, you as the Admin user will become the default Verifier of this Card after you move it to the destination Collection.