Search for the answer from Guru in Slack
Method #1 (Recommended)
1. Using Slack Actions, answer a teammate’s question directly in Slack. the upper-right hand corner of a Slack message, click the three ellipses to open a dropdown selector with More actions.
2. Select Answer with Card to search for the correct response within Guru.
3. If you want to modify your search, press "Edit Search/Filters" and filter by Collection and Tags.
1. React to a posed question with the heavy red question mark.
2. Select the most relevant Card that Guru surfaced to answer the question by selecting Answer with Card. Guru Bot will then post your selected Card as a response to the posed question in the original Channel.
If you don't see the Card you're looking for, refine your search by selecting Search in Guru's post and type in more keywords. The Guru Slack integration will then produce another list of Card results. This process of refined searching can continue until you find the right Card for your answer.
Method #3 Create a New Card
If you can't find a relevant Card from your refined searches and want to write a new answer, select Create Card. Follow these steps here to create new Card in Slack.