You must be an Admin to access the SSO/SCIM page in Team Settings and to set up SSO for your team.
Setting up Microsoft Azure SSO for Guru
1. Open the SSO/SCIM page in Guru.
2. In another tab, sign in to the Azure portal as an Admin.
3. Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications.
4. Click + New Application.
5. Click + Create Your Own Application, enter “Guru” as the name of the app, select Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery (Non-gallery), and then select Create.
Azure may prompt you to choose an existing app named Guru during these steps. That is a different company - after typing "Guru" as the name of the app, choose to Create Your Own Application to make a new app.
6. Under the Manage section on the left-hand column, select Single sign-on, then select SAML.
7. For step #1, click the ✏️ Edit icon to edit the Basic SAML Configuration.
8. Under Identifier (Entity ID) click Add identifier. Copy and paste the Audience URI from your team's Guru SSO page into the box.
9. Under Reply URL, click Add reply URL and paste the Single Sign on URL from your team's Guru SSO page.
10. Save. You might need to refresh the webpage to view the changes.
11. For step #2, click the ✏️ Edit icon to edit User Attributes & Claims. Ensure that the configuration replicates the below screenshot - capitalization matters.
12. Next, ensure the following mappings from Azure are input into the Guru SSO page:
Identity Provider Single Sign-On Url is Login URL.
Identity Provider Issuer is Azure AD Identifier.
You can get the X.509 Certificate from the Certificate (Base64) opened as a text file.
13. Once this is entered into Guru, you can toggle SSO to Enabled.
14. Once you’ve finished configuring the Guru App, you will be prompted to test the connection in Azure. You're all set!
📑 Related article
Read more about setting up Push Groups or SCIM through Azure here.