You must be an Admin to create and permission a Collection.
Managing Permissions to a Collection
- Navigate to the Team Settings page.
- Select the Users & Collections tab in the left sidebar.
- Click the Collections tab.
- Under each Collection, there is a field to search for the Group(s) you would like to add to the Collection.
- Type and select the Group(s) you want to add and click Allow Access.
- Determine the permissions of the Group in the Collection:
Admins are your team leads who manage your content, all users and their permissions, the structure of your Guru team, and all billing information.
Collection Owner 🤓
Like Authors, Collection Owners have the ability to create, edit, and manage content. They also have the ability to manage Collection level permissions and settings.
Authors are subject matter experts and/or managers. Authors are the people on your team who create and manage content for the team to utilize.
Read Only 📖
Read Only users are the reps/agents on your team. They continually access and interact with Guru to do their job, but they are not creating content.
Select Remove Group to remove the Group's access to the Collection entirely.
📑 Related articles
- How to create a Collection
- The four different roles in Guru
- Move content between Collections by using bulk actions in our Card Manager