One of the main benefits of using Guru is the ability to find accurate information quickly. With tags, your team can search for knowledge in a swift, intuitive way.
- Tags enhance Guru's search functionality by allowing your team to zero in on highly specific attributes. For example, while on a call, a rep can remain in their workflow and search for case studies by industry (e-commerce, SaaS, etc.) or objections by persona (manager, rep, etc.)
- You know your team best! Create tags that reflect the terminology they're most familiar with, and update them at any time.
- Use AI Suggest Tag to automate tagging during the Card creation and editing process.
- Manage your team's Tags (edit, delete, create, or merge tags) in the Tag Manager
- Read more about how to build a tag structure for your team here!
When it comes to tags, less is more. While we recommend no more than 4 tags per Card, it's always best to opt for fewer, more meaningful tags. This way, you can be sure that searching for information remains simple, uncluttered, and effective.
To help you get started, we've compiled some sample use cases of common Tags:
Example Tags and Categories
Tags in this category can be used in tandem with tags on the use case or industry of the company to allow your reps to immediately find and share the resource that is pertinent to the needs of the prospect.
Tags in this category represent be the sizes of your different customer segments, so your reps can easily sort customer facing information to ensure that it applies to the size of their prospect.
Tagging Cards by the industry to which they correspond gives your reps more information to work with while culling through knowledge on a call or responding to an objection.
Tagging information on the product allows your rep to quickly find the messaging and FAQs on that particular product or feature.
Tags in this Category could be used on all cards that have relevant information on your competitors or partners. The goal being that if someone on your team is looking for details on how you compare to a competitor or work with a partnering company, they could easily search and find it.
Tags within this Category would represent the type of FAQ, so your reps could easily sort through the FAQs without having to worry about billing vs. product FAQs in their searches.
Tags in this category can denote the level of access for information or if a Card's content is available for sharing. External or
Tagging information on the product allows your rep to quickly find the messaging and FAQs on that particular product or feature..
Tags in this category can be used in tandem with tags on the product or level of access to allow your reps to immediately find and share the resource that is pertinent to the needs of the customer.