Enable Guru Notifications in Slack
- From within Slack type
helpin your direct message with the @guru App.
- Under the "Enable Notifications in Slack" section, select Enable.
- Alternatively, you can also type
enable notificationsin a direct message. Now, you'll be able to schedule the frequency of your Guru notifications in Slack.
With Slack notifications enabled, you will now be able to verify Cards, answer questions, and reply to comments in Guru right from within Slack.
Disable Guru Notifications in Slack
- To disable Slack notifications and revert back to email notifications, type
helpin your direct message with the @guru app. Then, select disable notifications.
Change your Slack Notification Schedule
Verification notifications go out on Slack every morning at 7:45am EST unless you've adjusted your frequency settings by following these steps:
edit notificationsin your direct message with with the Guru app for Slack.
- Select the days of the week in which you would like to receive notifications. Your options include Daily, Weekly, Weekdays only, three times a week, or twice a week.
- Select the time of day in which you would like to receive notifications.
- Click Save to update your notification schedule.