Boards allow you to organize your team's Cards by topic. Below, find out how to add a Card to a Board or section.
You must be an Author or a Collection Owner to add or re-organize Cards within a Collection.
Adding a new Card or Section to a Board
Navigate to the Board you want to add a Card or Section to and click the + icon next to the Board name. Click on the Add a Card or Section button to add new Cards or Sections to that Board.
Adding a new Card to a Section
Navigate to the Section you want to add a Card to and click the + icon next to the Section name. Click on the Add a Card button to add new Cards or Sections to that Board.
Adding an existing Card to a Board
Organize Boards by topic. Cards can live on multiple Boards within one Collection.
From the Navigation Bar
1. Navigate to the + icon at the top of the navigation bar next to the Collection name.
2. Click Add existing Card. You will be prompted to search for a Card within that Collection and can drag/drop it in to your chosen Board.
This functionality only works for Cards that live in that Collection. To move Cards between Collections, navigate to the Card Manager.
From an individual Card
Click the ellipsis on the Card. Select Edit Boards and add your Card to existing Boards, or create a new Board for the Card to live in.
Add or Remove Cards from a Board in bulk
1. From Card Manager, select the Card you would like to add or remove from a Board. Only Cards from the same Collection can be added to a Board. Guru indicates and disables the add or remove Board action when you've chosen Cards from multiple Collections.
2. Once the Cards are selected, click on the Add or Remove Board icon.
3. Choose the Board that you would like to bulk add the selected Cards. Finally, click Save change to complete the bulk addition of Cards. Click Remove from Board(s) to remove the Cards from the Board.
📑 Related articles