Are you a brand new Guru Author? You're in luck! The following list of features, links to descriptions, and how-to guides provide the key capabilities that will let you organize and structure your team's high-value content—all in order to reduce the time and effort you spend responding to the same questions over and over again.
- Guru Academy Course for Authors I Learn how to set up your knowledge base to enable your team to thrive via Guru Academy, a self-paced learning environment for you and your team
- Guru Web App | The Guru Web App is your one-stop site to create, view and manage your team's collective content, as well as assess the use of the content & each user's activity within your account.
- Guru's Browser Extension | The browser extension allows you and your team to access Guru as an overlay of your work. This allows you to easily create content based on what you're working on or by referencing resources, all without leaving your workflow.
- Guru's Mobile Apps | It’s easier than ever to grab your knowledge on the go with Guru’s mobile application for iOS and Android.
- Cards | Your content lives in Guru Cards. They're designed to make it quick and easy for you to maintain and update knowledge, as well as for your team to find the answers they need in real-time.
- Collections, Boards, Boards Groups & Sections | Organization helps you track and manage your Cards, and it makes it easy for your team to browse information. Utilize Collections, Boards, Board Groups, and Sections to create a clear system for your team.
- Tags | Just as Boards can organize your Cards, Tags can organize your search. With Tags, your team can search for knowledge in a swift, intuitive way.
- Verification | Get reminders when your content needs to be updated and indicate to your team what content they can trust. Now you can ensure they're using up to date content with customers and prospects.
- Asking a Question in Guru | Organically grow your knowledge base. "Ask an Expert" allows your team to ask questions of you and other experts without leaving their workflow, and the answer you provide is automatically turned into a Card so it can be referenced by the whole team and kept up to date.
- Card Manager | Easily organize and manage your content with bulk actions and filtering in the Card Manager.
- Knowledge Triggers | Automatically surfaces Cards for your team where they're working, so you can ensure they're leveraging the right materials and following designated processes.
- Analytics | Assess your entire team's usage and gain insights on specific users as well as the content they're leveraging via Guru Analytics.
- Knowledge Alerts | Notify your team of critical new or existing knowledge they need to read and certify that they've actually done so -- all within the Guru workflow.
📑 Related articles
Not a Guru Author? Check out the following articles to learn more about your role in Guru: