You must have Admin + Author access OR Collection Owner access for the specific Collection to upload PDF files into Guru.
Follow the steps below to migrate your PDF files into Guru. See here for more on Guru's migration options.
How to Migrate PDF Files into Guru
1. Once you have your saved PDF files, go to Team Settings in the Guru web app.
2. Click the Collections tab.
3. Click the Collection Settings ellipses in the top right of the Collection where you want to import the content.
4. Select Import Content and then PDFs.
5. Drag + drop or upload the PDF file, then click Start Import.
6. Your PDF file will be uploaded to our migrator tool, where we will process the file into a readable format for Guru, compress the file, then create a Board for the Card containing a link to the uploaded PDF file. The format of the Board's name is "doc import - MM/DD/YYYY" and the Card is titled with the PDF document's name.
Due to the nature of these jobs, the general waiting time can exceed 30 minutes. An email will be sent once this migration is complete.
If there is any issue with the migration, you will receive an error message and be prompted to reach out to our team to determine next steps.