You must have Admin + Author access OR Collection Owner access for the specific Collection to migrate content from Google Sites into Guru.
How to Migrate Content into Guru from Google Sites
2. Select Next Step.
3. Under Choose file type, frequency & destination, choose export once.
3. Under File type choose .zip. Keep in mind if your file size is very large (2GB or larger) this will take a long time to import into Guru - it may be worth reaching out to our team with a copy of this file to do so manually.
4. Click Create Export.
5. Download the exported .zip file.
Part 2: Importing your Google Sites Content into Guru
1. Go to Team Settings in the Guru web app.
2. Click the Collections tab.
3. Click the Collection Settings wheel in the top right of the Collection where you want to import the Confluence content.
4. Select Import Content and then Google Sites.
5. Drag + drop or upload the downloaded file that you received from Google Sites, then click Start Import.
6. We will process the files into a readable format for Guru, compress those files, then upload them to the designated Collections.
Due to the nature of these jobs, the general waiting time can exceed 30 minutes. An email will be sent once this migration is complete.
If there is any issue with the migration, you will receive an error message and be prompted to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot next steps.