Installing Guru's Chrome Extension:
You must re-install the browser extension if you have previously removed it.
Upgrading your Guru extension to the latest version in Google Chrome:
1. Navigate to chrome://extensions/.
2. Scroll to see the Guru extension and note the version (i.e. 2.100.105, etc.).
3. In the upper-right hand corner of the webpage, enable "Developer Mode".
4. Click "Update" on the top of the page to update the Extension.
5. Check your Guru Extension to ensure it is toggled ON and the version has been updated to the most recent version.
6. Refresh your webpage to ensure the update went through successfully.
7. Navigate to a different webpage and open and close the extension to ensure it is performing correctly.
☎️ Contact us
Having issues updating the Chrome extension? Please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking your avatar in Guru and selecting Contact Us.