You must be an Admin to create and permission a Collection.
Creating a Collection
- Navigate to the Team Settings page
- Select the Users & Collections tab in the left sidebar.
- Select the Collections tab and click Create Collection
From the pop-up menu, you can choose to start from scratch with a blank Collection, or choose from pre-populated Collection Frameworks.
These frameworks contain pre-built Boards and suggestions for types of Card to help your team build and organize your own knowledge quickly.
- If you chose to start with a blank Collection, name the Collection and add a description. You can edit the Collection's name and description later by clicking the gear icon and selecting Collection Settings.
- Pick a Group to be the Collection Owner.
- Choose the color of the Collection. Colors help your team distinguish Collections from each other.
- Select Save.
In the General Collection or a pre-populated framework, you will automatically be the individual Collection Owner until you select another Group. In any other Collection that you create from scratch, you can select any Group to be the Collection Owner.