With Custom Domain set up for Content Performance, the files and assets that you send to external stakeholders will have a link with your company name in it (i.e. assets.company.com). This ensures more trust in the link that you are sending your external users who may not understand a link that has "Guru" in it. You can find out more about Content Performance here.
☎️ Contact us
This feature requires a small lift from Guru's engineers, so please reach out to our Customer Experience team at email@example.com with the required information below.
The Custom Domain Setup Process:
- Reach out to Guru's Support team with a domain name that you control, ie. assets.xyzcorp.com
- Our engineering team will produce two records that your IT team will need to put into your DNS.
One record to validate an SSL certification that we will generate for your domain.
Another record to forward traffic from your domain to Guru's servers.
- Let us know once you have added these records to your DNS.
- Next, our team will verify that the DNS records are setup correctly and finalize the setup process.
- After this, all Content Performance links will use your team's domain!