Removing a Guru User
- Navigate to your Team Settings page.
- Select the Users & Collections tab on the left sidebar.
- Click the gear icon to the right of the user's name.
- Select Remove from Team.
- Click Remove user to confirm that you want to remove the user.
When removing users, note that teams must have at least one Admin per team.
Reassigning a User's Cards
- If that person has created content, you will be asked to transfer verifier responsibility of those Cards. Choose the person you would like to edit and verify that content. Only Authors can create and edit content.
- If you a remove a user that verifies content without reassigning verification responsibility, all of these Cards will appear to have nobody as the verifier.
- If you anticipate removing a user, it will be helpful to reassign verification responsibilities of their Cards in the Card Manager prior to removing them.
After removing a user, that person will no longer have access to your knowledge or be able to take action in Guru. Your billing will be updated to reflect the change, dependent on your account details.