Guru for Gmail can help your team access & capture its collective intelligence without ever leaving your inbox. Guru AI Suggest can recommend relevant knowledge for email conversations, while Guru's Gmail Add-on can turn knowledge shared over email into Guru cards.
AI Suggest for Gmail
With AI Suggest in Gmail, Guru will dynamically suggest the relevant content for your team right within their Gmail conversations. Learn more about how AI Suggest works and how to set this up for your team.
Guru for Gmail Add-On
Guru’s Gmail Add-on is the streamlined way to capture knowledge shared over email and create Guru Cards your entire team can use, all without leaving Gmail.
This feature can be either individually installed or bulk deployed by your company's G Suite Admin.
- Navigate to Guru's G Suite Marketplace listing.
- Click the install button & navigate to Gmail.
- Reload your Gmail page & access the Guru button on the right-hand side toolbar.
- Login/Signup via the setup prompts in the Add-On.
G Suite Admin Bulk Install
Allows your G Suite Admin to deploy the add-on to you a predefined group: G Suite Marketplace's Admin instructions.
- From your G Suite Admin console home page, go to Apps > Marketplace Apps.
- Search & click on Guru's marketplace app.
- At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service.
- To turn on the Add-on for all members of your organization, click On for everyone.
- If you only want to turn on Guru's Add-On for a specific subset of users, you can create & target G Suite organizational units.
Using the Add-on
- Open the email you'd like to turn into a Guru card.
- Click the specific thread/message you'd like in the card.
- Select the Guru add-on in the righthand side toolbar.
- Choose the Guru collection you’d like this knowledge to live.
- Decide how often you’d like to verify its accuracy.
- Click Send to Guru button to create your card.
Watch the video above to see how this works!