Our Box Knowledge Sync feature is a part of our Knowledge Sync offerings. Learn more about Guru's Knowledge Sync feature!
Prior to setting up your Box Knowledge Sync, please read ALL instructions and notes below to ensure that your Box instance is in optimal shape for a successful sync into Guru.
Only users with Admin permissions can set up a Knowledge Sync.
Setting up your Box Knowledge Sync:
1. Navigate to the web app and click on your avatar on the top-right corner.
2. Select Team Settings from the dropdown selector.
3. Select Knowledge Sync from the left sidebar.
4. Click Sync a New Collection and select Box as the external account type.
5. Click Authorize to sync with Box using your username and password.
6. Once your account is authorized, choose a folder to sync.
7. Title your collection and Click Save. See below for an example:
View and edit permissions are still managed in Box once the Collection is synced. This means that if any Guru user attempts to access synced information, they will also require permission in Box to view or edit the content.
8. Assign a Collection Owner to the Knowledge Sync. The Group you select must have users in it.
9. Turn verification OFF or ON for the Knowledge Sync.
10. Once you click save, please allow up to 24 hours for the initial sync to go through.
11. Navigate to the Knowledge Tab and select the Collection to which you’ve synced.
12. View your Box content as Guru Cards!