Guru's Content Performance feature provides visibility into how your prospects are engaging with the content your team is sending. By connecting Guru to Salesforce, you can now report on which sales assets are influencing which opportunities, and the attributed value associated with them. You will have new insights into the performance of your marketing assets, along with powerful drill down capabilities, to help you understand which of your assets are driving your deals forward.
Set Up Content Performance
1. Navigate to the Team Settings page under your avatar on the top right side of the Web App.
2. Select Content Performance from the left sidebar.
3. Click Connect New Salesforce Team.
This will trigger the necessary mapping to your Account, Lead, Contact, and Opportunity records.
4. Once your Salesforce integration is active, you will need to enable Content Tracking on your desired Collections. Choose the Collections you want to enable from the dropdown menu:
Net new Cards are defaulted to public when an asset is uploaded in a Content Performance Collection. This ensures external files have the right permissions and can be shared without extra effort. To read more about a Card's sharing settings see here: Access Controls.
Educating the team
- Admins and Authors should access Content Performance Analytics to understand how to monitor your content's influence on the buyer's journey. You can also learn how to set up tracked links for email campaigns/outreach sequences here.
- Provide your reps with instructions on How to Send a Tracked Link & Utilize the Tracking Dashboard as additional resources in gaining the full value of this feature!
☎️ Contact us
If you would like to disconnect the Salesforce and Guru integration, please contact Guru Support at email@example.com or by clicking "Chat with Us!" under 'Team Settings' in Guru.