Verifying Cards in Slack
You can verify your team's Cards directly in Slack via two methods.
1. Navigate to the Home tab in your @guru App.
2. Here you will see a section titled "Cards to Verify." Click Review Cards and Verify to complete verification for all unverified Cards within Slack.
1. Begin a direct message with @guru.
2. Click Manage Tasks or type
work task queue to begin completing tasks such as answering your outstanding questions and verifying Cards. This workflow allows you to complete tasks and perform corresponding actions in a sequential order:
3. The bot will suggest your Cards that need verification.
4. Click Verify if you approve of the content.
5. If the Card needs editing, or you don't want to verify it now, click Next item. The Card you skipped will surface the next time you work your task queue until it's verified.
Learn how to set up automatic Verification notifications so you can manage your responsibilities over time.
Once begun, you can type
help at any time to see what the App can help you with.