Managing lots of content can mean lots of repetitive tasks for the Author. Card Manager makes an Author's job simpler by allowing you to filter and take care of tasks for numerous Cards at once. Completing bulk actions helps Authors keep up with dynamic content, ensuring that your team doesn't miss a beat!
You must be an Author to perform bulk actions in the Card Manager.
In order to perform bulk actions on Cards, you'll need to find the appropriate Cards. You can do this easily by filtering in the Card Manager.
- Navigate to the Card Manager by going to the web app and selecting Card Manager from the top navigation bar.
- On the right side, you will see a list of Card attributes under the Filter by Attribute section. Select the ones you'd like to sort by and enter the associated values:
- Guru automatically filters the Cards that match the attributes as you select them.
- To adjust the Card attributes displayed in Card Manager, click the Displayed Columns button and select the Card attributes that you want to see from the dropdown list:
You can create a Saved Filter in the Card Manager by clicking on the blue Save Filter button in the Filter by Attribute column. You can access any saved filters created by your team by clicking on the Saved Filters icon above the Filter by Attribute column.
Performing Bulk Actions
- Navigate to Card Manager by going to the web app and selecting Card Manager from the top navigation bar.
- Here, you will see all the Cards your team has created along with certain key attributes about each one:
- Filter to find the Cards you'd like to act on.
- Select the Cards you'd like to perform the bulk action of your choice on by clicking in the checkbox located to the left of each Card title.
- To select all Cards, check the box next to Card Title.
Select the bulk action you'd like to perform. The options are as follows:
You can only bulk verify Cards you are the verifier of, all other selected Cards will not be verified and an error will show up.
The Verifier cannot be changed across multiple Collections at once.
CHANGE VERIFICATION INTERVAL
You can only change the verification interval of Cards in Collections you have Author access to.
MOVE TO COLLECTION
You must be an Author in both of the Collections that you move Cards between.
ADD TO OR REMOVE FROM BOARD(S)
You can only share Cards or make Cards Private that you are the Author of.
The exported Cards will be emailed to you as a CSV.
You can recover archived Cards at any time in Card Manager. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
Add any additional information such as the Board, or the new verifier and click Save to confirm your action.