It's important that Cards are verified by subject-matter experts in a timely fashion. Verifiers and verification timelines for Cards should be updated to reflect any personnel changes on your team, such as promotions or transfers. You can edit the verification interval and Verifier on an individual Card or multiple Cards using Card Manager.
You must be an Author or a Collection Owner to verify and unverify Cards.
Changing the Verifier or Verification Interval for a Card
For Individual Cards:
To change the Verifier or Verification Interval on a specific Card, you can do so directly on the Card.
- Search for the Card you wish to modify in the Guru web app (https://app.getguru.com) or Guru extension.
- Open the Card and click the green (verified) or red (unverified) "check-box" icon on the Card.
- Click on the dropdown for Verifier or verification interval and make the desired changes.
- Voila! You have now modified this Card to reflect your verification preferences.
To change a Verifier or verification interval on a Card, you must have Author access for the Collection where the Card lives.
For Multiple Cards:
To change the Verifier or verification interval for multiple Cards, the easiest way to do so is through Card Manager.
- Navigate to Card Manager in the Guru web app.
- Use the filters on the right-hand side to surface the Card you wish to change.
- Select the check-boxes next to the Cards your wish to alter or select the top check-box to perform an action on all Cards that were surfaced using your filter(s).
- Click the Change Verifier or Change Interval bulk action(s) in the navigation bar.
5. Done! The Cards you have selected have been modified in Guru.
Authors can change the Verifier, modify the verification interval or perform other bulk actions on one Card, multiple or ALL Cards they have access to in your Guru instance through Card Manager.