Using Card Tabbing:
From the extension, click on multiple Cards. It will now appear in a tabbed view. To select a Card, click on the tab for it.
You can close cards one at a time by clicking the X in the tab.
To close all tabs at once, click the X in the furthest right corner.
Turning Card tabbing on or off:
As you select Cards to view, you can either have them tab (similar to having tabs on your browser) or you can choose to have the Cards broken out individually. To toggle between these two options, use the steps below:
1. Click on your avatar in the extension select Preferences.
2. Select Individual Cards or Tabbed at the bottom.
AI Suggest Text/Knowledge Triggers:
- Navigate to a page that has AI Suggest Text enabled or a Knowledge Trigger set up.
- When AI Suggest or a Knowledge Trigger is enabled, the arrow next to the extension will turn yellow and include a lightning bolt when it is minimized.
- Open the minimized extension to see the Cards surfaced through Knowledge Trigger/AI Suggest.
📑 Related articles