Need to rework the way your content is organized? Learn to Board Groups, Boards, and Sections, with additional assurance that none of your Cards will be deleted (only the way you had them organized will change).
You must be an Author or Collection Owner to delete Board Groups, Boards, or Sections in your team.
Deleting Board Groups
1. Navigate to the web app and select Knowledge from top navigation bar. Click the appropriate Collection.
2. Hover near the name of the Board Group you would like to delete until the three dot settings appears.
3. Select Delete Board Group from the drop down menu.
4. In the pop-up window, confirm your intent to delete this Board Group. Deleting the Board Group will move all the Boards previously contained in the Board Group to the bottom of your master Boards view/list, but will not delete the Boards.
1. Navigate to the web app and select Knowledge from the top navigation bar.
2. Click the appropriate Collection.
3. Navigate to the Board you would like to delete.
4. Hover on the name to surface the settings options, and click the three dot settings to edit the Board.
5. Select Delete Board from the drop down menu. Deleting the Board does not delete the Cards within it, just the structure.
6. Confirm that the Board should be deleted. Once confirmed, the Board cannot be retrieved or restored.
1. Navigate to the web app and select Knowledge from the top navigation bar. Click the appropriate Collection.
2. Select the Board that contains the Section you would like to delete.
3. Click the three dots settings to show the drop down menu.
4. Select Delete Section from the drop down menu. Deleting a Section will delete the Cards that from the given Board, but it will not delete the Cards from Guru.
5. Confirm that the Section should be deleted.