Whether you’re creating a new Card or editing an existing one, you want to be sure that you’re selecting the correct subject-matter expert(s) to serve as the Card’s Verifier. Sometimes identifying these experts can be challenging. AI Suggest Expert uses AI to suggest potential Verifiers for each card.
How it Works:
Guru uses Card content and historical actions (i.e. who has created/verified each card) in order to identify several potential Verifiers. The feature improves with time as more people create and verify Cards. Guru does not use Private Cards when identifying experts.
- The default Verifier will still be set to you (the Author).
- Upon clicking on the dropdown, you will see a yellow section titled Suggested Verifiers.
- Suggested Verifiers can either be Groups of users or individuals.
Changing the Verifier on an existing Card:
- Click on a Card’s Trust status icon to edit a Card’s Verifier and Verification Interval
- Upon clicking on the dropdown, you will see a yellow section entitled Suggested Verifiers.
- Click on the question mark icon in your Extension or Web App to Ask an Expert.
- Upon clicking on the dropdown, you will see a yellow section entitled Suggested Experts.
- You no longer need to know exactly who to direct your question to - AI Suggest Expert will identify Experts who can best address your inquiry.
Using this feature is a great way to empower more members of your Guru team to author content. A wider pool of users can create Cards, but then Guru will tell you who should verify it!
📑 Related articles