Boards allow you to visually organize your content by topic. Board groups offer another optional level of hierarchy by topic.
You must be an Author or a Collection Owner to create a Board or Board Group.
Here's a video of us demonstrating how to create a Board:
Creating a Board or Board Group
From the Web App:
1. Select Knowledge from the top navigation bar in the web app, then select the Collection in which you'd like to create your Board.
2. Click Add a Board or Board Group to get started, then select Board or Board Group under 'Add New'.
3. Enter the Board/Board Group's name and a description. Both the title and description should communicate to your team the content they can find within it.
4. Click Save.
- Your Board/Board Group will now appear in the left column of the Collection Highlights page. Drag it up or down to reposition it within the list.
- You can now add Cards to the Board.
- If you have a Board Group, click the ellipsis to fill it with Boards and edit further.
- In your DM with Guru, type
helpand click on the three ellipses (“...”) displayed to the right of Content Creation, which provides the option for “Create Board.”
OR create a Card in a Slack channel by @mentioning Guru (i.e.
@guru create board).
- Guru will redirect you to select the Collection in which you'd like to create your Board and what you'd like your Board to be named.
- Sections allow you to visually divide content on a Board. After clicking Add a Card or Section under the Board title, select Section.
- Enter a name for the Section and press enter (or the check mark).
- Add Cards to the section by dragging Cards on the Board into it, or clicking the ellipsis, then Card in Section under Add new. The dropdown also gives other options to to further edit the Section: