Filtering by Tag or Collection:
1. Navigate to the search bar in either the web app or extension.
2. Click on the filter icon on the right-hand side of the search bar. You can also use the
# shortcut to automatically open the filter menu.
3. You can choose to filter by Collection, tags, or both. If you select to filter by Collection, you will only surface Cards from that Collection. For example, if you select
Account Management and then perform a search, you would only surface Cards from the Account Management Collection. Or, if you search with a tag
case study you would only surface Cards that have that
case study tag.
4. Once you've selected a filter, it will show up in the search bar. You can type keywords to further narrow down your results.
You can filter with multiple Collections and tags at once. To do so, either use the shortcuts (! for Collections and # for tags) or select the filter icon. This will exclude all other Collections and tags.
Filtering by Favorites Only:
Favoriting Cards is an easy way to keep track of the Cards you use most often or Cards that are important to you. To favorite a Card simply click the heart icon on the Card.
When searching, you can also filter by favorited Cards:
- Perform a search (either with filters or without filters). Once you get results, select the "Display My Favorites Only" checkbox. Now out of the search results, you will only see those Cards that you have previously favorited.
📑 Related articles