Admins on our Expert plan can turn on AI Suggest for their team and define the scope in which AI Suggest operates.
🎓 View this in the Guru Academy.
When setting up AI Suggest Text, Admins can choose the following:
Where to integrate AI Suggest Text
Which Collections AI Suggest Text uses to draw suggestions
Which Groups in Guru can access AI Suggest Textsuggestions
What data you do not want AI Suggest Text to collect (data masking)
AI Suggest Text is available for the following Web Apps:
Enabling AI Suggest Text:
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner. Click on the Team Settings button.
2. Click on the Apps and Integrations button on the left-hand side of the page and click on the AI Suggest Text tab.
3. Choose which apps you would like AI Suggest Text to integrate with by toggling the switch to the right.
4. For teams that want to limit where AI Suggest Text searches for content, they can select Individual Collections here. Simply search for the Collection(s) to you want to use and click Add.
If left blank, AI Suggest Text will pull from all Collections in the account.
All Group permissions will still apply, regardless of Collection limiting.
5. Group limiting allows you to specify which user groups have access to AI Suggest Text. For example, you can enable AI Suggest Text for only your design team. Simply search for the group you want to include and then click Add.
6. Data masking allows you to control which data AI Suggest Text processes when analyzing your company’s chat and email.
By default, AI Suggest Text will mask (not collect) all content that resembles social security numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses. However, these filters can be turned off by an admin user.
An admin user can also create additional data masking rules by clicking New regex rule.
📑 Related articles