Admins on our Expert plan can turn on AI Suggest for their team and define the scope in which AI Suggest operates.
🎓 View this in the Guru Academy.
When setting up AI Suggest, Admins can choose the following:
- Where to integrate AI Suggest
- Which Collections AI Suggest uses to draw suggestions
- Which Groups in Guru can access AI Suggest suggestions
- What data you do not want AI Suggest to collect (data masking)
AI Suggest is available for the following web apps:
- Zendesk Ticket and Zendesk Chat
- LiveChat Tickets and LiveChat Chat
- Salesforce Live Agent and Salesforce Service Cloud
Enabling AI Suggest:
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner. Click on the Team Settings button.
2. Click on the AI Suggest button on the left hand side of the page.
3. Choose apps you would like AI Suggest to integrate with by toggling the switch to the right.
4. For teams that want to limit where AI Suggest searches for content, they can select Individual Collections here. Simply search for the Collection(s) to you want to use and click Add.
- If left blank, AI Suggest will pull from all Collections in the account.
- All Group permissions will still apply, regardless of Collection limiting.
5. Group limiting allows you to specify which user groups have access to AI Suggest. For example, you can enable AI Suggest for only your design team. Simply search for the group you want to include and then click Add.
6. Data masking allows you to control which data AI Suggest processes when analyzing your company’s chat and email.
By default, AI Suggest will mask (not collect) all content that resembles social security numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses. However, these filters can be turned off by an admin user.
An admin user can also create additional data masking rules by clicking New regex rule.
📑 Related articles