Embedding your Google Calendar on a Guru Card
- On a computer browser, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the Integrate this calendar section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- In the Embed This Calendar section, click Customize the color, size, and other options.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed into the Guru Card editor.
Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.