Are you having issues receiving emails from Guru? Here are some common troubleshooting methods.
Check your Email Settings
- Check your spam folder. Ensure that your Guru emails are not being sent to your Spam and Trash folders.
- Allow emails from Guru. Reach out to your IT team to check that none of your company's internal security measures are blocking Guru emails. Your team will need to ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org is an allowed domain.
Troubleshooting Specific Emails
- Invitation emails. After you have been invited to a Guru team, you can create an account by navigating directly to the user account creation page and using the same email that your Admin used to invite you to Guru.
- Verification emails. After you create a Guru account, check your email settings if you are not receiving your verification email. If you're still not receiving the email, reach out to email@example.com.
- Notification emails This article outlines when you should receive notification emails from Guru. Please note that if you have Slack notifications enabled, you will only receive notifications over Slack, not email.
☎️ Contact us
If you are still not receiving emails, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team can help you.