Access your personal settings to edit your name, upload a photo, edit your password, and set your preferences regarding specific Guru features.
Access your Profile from the Guru Extension:
- Open the Guru Extension in your web browser.
- Click on your picture/avatar in the top right corner. (This turns into a Settings gear icon when you hover over it.)
- Select Personal Settings.
Edit your name:
- Click on your current name and edit.
Change/upload a picture or photo:
- Click Change photo.
- Drag an image (.png, .gif , .jpeg, .svg), click Upload, or attach an image link.
Edit your password:
- Select Change Password under your email.
- Select Update (See this article for more information).
Edit your team and role:
- Select what type of team you are on
- Select what role best describes you
- Select how your team is using Guru