❗️Important: If you log in to Guru using the Sign in with Google button (Google Auth), Guru is using the password from your Google account. To change this password, you must do so inside your Google account.
If your team uses a Single sign-on (SSO) provider, you must log in to Guru via your team's SSO provider, not the Guru webpage. If you're unsure if your team uses SSO, please reach out to your team's Admin.
How to change your Guru Password in the Guru Web App
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right corner, then select Personal Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select Change Password.
- On the next screen, enter your current password and your new password.
- Click Save Changes.
Resetting your Guru Password
- Visit the Guru sign in webpage and select Forgot your password? at the bottom of the screen.
- Insert the email address you use to sign into Guru and select Reset password
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive this link, please contact our Support team and we can assist you.
- You cannot reset your password in the Extension
- A Guru Team's admin cannot reset the password for a user on their team, a user must reset their own password.
☎️ Contact our Support Team
Still having trouble resetting your password? Contact our Support Team by clicking "Chat with Us!" under your Avatar in Guru or by sending an email to email@example.com