Our editor makes it easy to pull video content from different sources such as YouTube to share with your team!
Embedding a YouTube video into a Guru Card:
- Navigate to the YouTube video
- Click the Share button under the video
- Click the embed button in the pop-up window. Copy the resulting embed code.
- Navigate to the Card.
- In the editing toolbar at the top of the Card click the Video option.
- Paste the embed code in the text box and click the check to complete.
Running into trouble? Try adding the video through the iFrame option in the editor. This is another way to pull content from another source and serves as a good workaround if you run into any issues!