How to embed a PDF document stored in Google Drive
Make sure the document's share settings are such that the people who can see the Guru Card also have permission to see the embedded PDF document in Google Drive.
1. Navigate to and open the PDF document in Google Drive.
2. Click the ellipses menu and select Open in New Window.
4. The document will open in a new browser tab. Click the ellipses menu in this window and select Embed Item.
5. From the pop-up box, you'll see an HTML code. Copy the HTML code.
6. Navigate back to your draft Guru Card and paste the copied HTML code.
7. Drag the iFrame height up/down using the slider at the bottom of the frame and toggle full width as needed.
How to embed a PDF document stored on your computer
1. Upload the PDF file to the Guru Card using the File upload icon or by typing the shortcut /file.
2. Once the PDF is uploaded, right-click on the linked filename text and select Copy Link Address.
3. Add a new iFrame to the Card using the iFrame icon or by typing the shortcut /iframe.
4. Paste the copied URL into the iFrame field. Click the checkmark to finish the iFrame.
5. Drag the iFrame height up/down using the slider at the bottom of the frame and toggle full width as needed.
📑 Related articles