In Guru, Admins have the unique ability to invite and remove users, create Groups, manage Collections and assign Roles, and handle payment and billing. If you'd like to share or transfer these abilities, learn how to make another user an Admin below.
How to Make a User an Admin
1. Navigate to Team Settings.
2. Select the Users & Collections tab in the left sidebar.
3. Select the Admins tab at the top of the page.
4. At the bottom of the tab, you'll find the field to 'find member' by name or e-mail'.
5. Begin typing the member's name or e-mail, and the appropriate one should auto-populate for you to easily select.
6. Choose the appropriate person(s) and click Add to Admins. You can have multiple Admins on a team.
Admins are not automatically Authors. If you want to grant someone the ability to create, edit, and verify content, use these instructions to add them to a Group with Author privileges.