Collection frameworks offer pre-built Boards and Cards for your team. They can help your team build out and organize your knowledge inside new Collections.
You must be an Admin to import a Collection framework into your team.
Watch Collection frameworks in action here 🎬:
Importing a Collection framework
1. Click Manage Collections at the top of the Collections page to navigate to the Collections tab within Team Settings.
2. Click the Create Collection button in the top-right corner of the page.
4. You will be prompted to either "Start with blank collection" or choose from several Collection frameworks.
5. Select the Collection framework that applies to your use case.
6. After the Collection framework uploads, you can select Go to Collection from the prompt to see your new pre-populated Collection framework.
7. When you download a Collection framework, you will automatically become the individual Collection Owner. You can make any other Group the Collection Owner later in the Collections tab in Team Settings.