Setting Up Content Performance
Roles: Authors & Admins
Guru's Content Performance feature provides visibility into how your prospects are engaging with the content your team is sending. By connecting Guru to Salesforce, Product Marketing can now report on which sales assets are influencing which opportunities, and the attributed value associated with them. You will have new insights into the performance of your marketing assets, along with powerful drill down capabilities, to help you understand which of your assets are driving your deals forward.
How to Set Up Content Performance
- A Guru Team Admin sets up the integration to Salesforce, which will be a simple O-Auth from an authenticated Salesforce user. Click on the "Add to Salesforce" button under App Integrations, located under the Team settings menu from the Guru Web App, and follow the prompts to authenticate into your Salesforce instance. This will trigger the necessary mapping to your Account, Lead, Contact, and Opportunity records.
- Once the integration is established, you will need to contemplate how your sales assets are structured in Guru.
- Once you've set up your Collection(s) and/or identified your existing Collection(s), notify your Guru Customer Success Representative to enable Guru Performance & Asset ROI. To do this, you can contact them directly or click 'Contact Us' under your avatar in the browser extension or in the bottom-left corner of the web app.
- Admins and Authors should access Utilizing Content Performance Analytics to understand how to monitor your content's influence on the buyer's journey. You can also learn how to set up tracked links for email campaigns/outreach sequences here.
- Provide your reps with instructions on How to Send a Tracked Link & Utilize the Tracking Dashboard as additional resources in gaining the full value of this feature!