Sending Tracked Content
Roles: Read Only, Authors, Admins
Content Performance allows you to create trackable links within Guru to send to your prospects. With it, you can easily understand which of your prospects are engaging with your sales asset links. The dashboard view even shows which sales asset links your teammates are sending, as well as the deal size and stage of the opportunity when the link was sent.
How to Send a Tracked Link
- Navigate to the Card that contains the link you would like to send.
- Click the envelope symbol.
- Enter the email address of the user you're tracking. If you have an open 'compose email' in Gmail with their email already entered, the email field on the Card will auto-populate.
- Click 'OK' and then 'Copy to Clipboard'; this action associates the link with that user's email/Salesforce record and copies the trackable link and the content of the Card to your clipboard.
- Paste the content into your email. You can edit the content/hyperlink, so long as the link itself stays the same.
- Click 'Send' on the email. You'll get a direct message in Slack from Guru when they click on the link.
- Ensure that you have Slack notifications in Guru turned on by typing 'enable notifications' in your Guru DM with @guru
- You cannot track the actions of multiple emails with one link. The steps to incorporate tracked links in your outreach sequences can be found here.
How to Utilize the Tracking Dashboard
The tracking dashboard provides insight into all of the links you and your teammates are sending, the stage at which the asset was sent, the deal size, and whether or not the prospect interacted with the link. You can utilize this information to improve your sales process by following the steps below!
- Navigate to the web app and select 'Analytics' from the left hand navigation bar.
- Under the Content Performance Tracking tab you can see the Guru user that sent the content, the Card from which they copied the content, as well as the Salesforce information (Account, Opportunity, Stage, and the Contact). It also shows if it has been clicked.
- Utilize this information to learn from your teammates and the content they're leveraging in their deals. It's particularly helpful to note the content they select dependent on the stage/size company.