Understanding and Improving your Trust Score
Roles: Read Only, Authors, Admins
One of Guru's key features is verification. This tells your team what content is up to date and safe to use with customers. So that you can understand the general status of your content, Guru provides a trust score that represents the percentage of your content that is verified.
How to Access and Understand your Trust Score
- Your trust score can be found in three places.
- Browser Extension: Open the extension and in the dashboard section, select 'Stats'.
- Web App: Go to the web app (app.getguru.com) and the initial dashboard will display the trust score.
- Analytics (Pro Edition): Navigate to Analytics in the web app (app.getguru.com/#/analytics) to view the trust score in the top right corner of the Analytics portal.
- Your trust score communicates the percentage of content in your account that is up to date. Every team is different, but accounts with the highest usage have trust scores above 85%, meaning only 1/8 of their content is out of date.
How to Improve your Trust Score
- If your content is coming up for verification too frequently, change the verification timeline to reflect the appropriate frequency with which your Cards' content needs to be updated.
- Filter in the Card Manager to see unverified content and sort by the most views. Show verifiers the usage of their content and explain the impact of unverified content (decreased adoption and increased shoulder tapping), which could encourage them to verify their Cards. Ensuring that popular Cards remain up to date is essential for long-term adoption.
- Utilize the Card Manager to bulk verify Cards that do not need to be updated individually.