Quick Start Guide for Read Only members
We hope you'll find this quick guide helpful in outlining the key features that will assist you as you kick off your use of Guru! Each feature mentioned below includes a link to access more detailed descriptions and instructions. Check them out:
- Guru Web App | Access Guru's Web App - specifically the Boards view - as your initial point of entry into Guru and so you can view the full scope of content that your subject matter experts have populated for you. You can even access the Guru Web App from your phone by navigating to app.getguru.com on your phone's browser.
- Guru Search | To find what you need, when you need it, use our smart search bar by typing keywords/phrases or Tags and Categories to surface accurate results!
- Q&A | Can't find the information that would benefit you and your team? Use the Guru Q&A capability (the '?' icon accessible from the Guru Extension or Web App) to ask the expert or Group that's best fit to answer. Asking them a question automatically triggers a notification and Slack message or email.
- Commenting/@Mentioning | Looking for additional insights or clarification on the content of a Card? Simply @mention a specific individual or Group of experts - they'll receive a notification and email or Slack message.
- Verification | Respond to your prospects & customers with confidence! With Guru's verification workflow, experts consistently review and validate the accuracy of your content.